You'll anticipate sitting down with this perfectly matched chess set on many an evening. Ultra-weighted, genuine ebony wood pieces offer an unquestionably luxurious look and feel, for an ultimate playing experience on the matching black anigre and erable chess board. The ultra smooth surface is awe-inspiring.
Yes, re-playing grandmaster games, following world championship matches, or checkmating a friend, you'll be utterly thrilled.
The board is specially finished to enhance and protect the wood, giving the chess board a smooth matte look and preventing glare. The board is manufactured in Spain with the same techniques used for high-end furniture.
- Foam slots topped with green velour provides individual piece protection
- Protective canvas case with sturdy zipper
- Easy to source replacement pieces from Chess House in the future means you'll never be without a playable set.
- Chess House logo on carrying case
- Made in India
- King height: 3 5/8" (92 mm)
- King base: 1 9/16" (39.5 mm)
- King weight: 3.4 oz
- Pawn height: 1 7/8" (47.5 mm)
- 34 Chessmen - Includes extra queen
- Green billiard cloth felt bases
- Pieces weigh 4.1 lb
- Storage Case: 16 1/2 x 16 1/2 x 2 1/2" (419 x 419 x 63.5 mm)
- Entire Set & Case Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Board dimensions 21 5/8" x 21 5/8" x 1/2" (21.63")
- Square size: 2 1/8" (2.13")